mandag den 14. april 2014

The Doll's Stories


Helloooo cutiepiees~! ;)

So this is my review on the awesome and cute game 'The Doll's Stories'.

You're a knight, and you've just gotten some kind of 'license' to have a doll to fight along with you! :D So you get to choose between a boy doll, and a girl doll. And then you also get to name them! ^-^ So I named the boy 'Ouji' 'cause AAWWW!>//< KAWAIII DESU~

But there's something wrong with your doll.. It doesn't seem to grow up? Normal dolls grows up fast, and are quickly used to their surroundings but not your doll.. You can then choose to get a new doll, and end the game or keep your doll. So from what I've played there's 3 bad endings and 2 good ending :)

Anyways, I don't know why, but I was in a really bad mood during the girl doll's route so I named her Redhead.. Bitch. Redhead Bitch :(

So, I was super mean to Redhead in her route and it was the funniest thing ever. But it was really cute.. apart from my stupid comments. Anyways, for you who don't understand, this game's dialog is built up so that you have to type what you are saying with help from keywords. Lemme show you an example ;)

I really like the name Julie, so I kinda name myself Julie in every vn if I can. 
Like that ;)
And you can say whatever you like as long as you also type the keywords (;

So the first route I played was Ouji's. Of course, when you first get the doll's they don't know a thing about the world, and you have to answer tons of questions. But it's okay, he's super cute. But the knight get's super irritated by all the questions and just tells him to move on >:( Y U SO MEAN!? T_T

Anyways, Ouji doesn't grow, but I choose to keep him anyways.. Duuuh? ;3
So I won't spoil much, but he does a heroic act and...<3<3<3

The ending is peeerrererfeect! I really enjoyed his story, it was cute aaand *-*

So in Redhead's route, I was being a bitch :(
She is a cute bubbly girl and really.. like really naive. So she asked me if I was angry at her and..







shit... so I didn't realize that there wasn't any keywords and I just.. :( Sorry Redhead!!>.<
But her true ending is really sweet, I had expected it to be like Ouji's but it wasn't :O

I don't really know, if I should make a walkthrough for this one, and I don't think that it'll be needed. It's really easy to see which menu that'll lead you to the true ending anyways! :)

So for the art, I'll have to give it a 10/10. I really like that they did a comic kind of thing, and the last CG with Ouji.. *-* I'm in loveeee<3

For the unique story/plot I'll also have to give it a 10/10. I luuurrrv it! \o3o/

For the sound and music I'll give it a 9/10. It really matched the scenes well, and the sound effects were puurrfect! ^-^

And overall for the game, I'll give it a 10/10 toooooo~

Link for the kawaiiii game ~

But thanks for reading, stay awesome, and just keep swimming, just keep swimming.. keep swimming... (Stop yourself Fangirl, you're trying too hard *sob*)

-Fangirl

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar