lørdag den 12. april 2014

(P)lanets - the life of normalcy has ended!



"Can you bend a spoon just by staring at it? 
Can you switch bodies with whomever you want? 
Can you hear your cat speak to you in the night? 
Don't worry – you aren't crazy. 
Welcome to the place for people like you: (P)lanets – 
The Psychic Learning Academy for New and Exciting TacticalStudies. 
This is a school for those gifted with psychic abilities!"

Hello marshmellows! ~

My first review will be on the first visual novel I played! It was also the vn that triggered the fangirl inside me!o3o (No spoilers involved!)

(P)lanets is about the girl Marin that ends up in a school for gifted people. Here she meets Kaius, Ryuu and Lucan. The three romance able boys ;)

Marin is a normal girl, she only has one friend, Haruhi her childhood friends who's a cross dresser. One day she accidentally (ofc o.o) falls down the stairs at her school and gets a concussion. When she wakes up she finds herself reading everyones mind. This, of course freaks her out and the scene where she reads her parents mind is gold! Then Kaius appears, and he "wants" her to go the school (P)lanets where other people with "gifts" like her go. (He doesn't really 'want' her to, like that. He's just sent by his father to go get her there xD) She doesn't really have an option so she ends up going there.

I played Kaius' route first, because he was this mysterious guy. I don't know, but I kind of have a thing for the bad boys >//<
Aaanyways! His route was definitely the best one! It was so cute and it made me cry towards the end T__T
Kaius is the quiet, mysterious and the antisocial kind of guy. He tries to push you away, but if you choose his path he will gradually accept that you are there for him. And towards the end you'll find out why he pushes you away in the first place! ^-^ And you also get to name a kitty! >//< So I wasn't really thinking straight at that time so I named it Shit :( But it was really funny, 'cause pets aren't allowed in the dorm so Kaius had to hide it, and it literally said that he hid Shit in his room XD

The next route I played was Ryuusss' seriously idk where to put the ' :(
Anyways, Ryuu is the flirty (playboy?) and straightforward guy. He is cute, charming and his route was super fun! But it got quite serious as I got closer to the end. Beneath his bubbly and charming self he actually hid ... I won't spoil it~! ;P
But his route was super cute and I really enjoyed it! But Kaius is still my favorite!! >//<

The last route I played was Lucans'(???!) route. He is the shy and gentleman(ny??) kind of guy. His route was cute, but his secret was a bit weird?? Like, I do understand it but then I don't... Anyways, I won't spoil his secret! That's something for you to find out! ;3 His ending was super cute, and I also enjoyed his story!

There was also a route with Haruhi but I haven't played it yet! And I don't plan to either :// Not because I think cross dressing is disgusting or wrong, but he just wasn't my kind of person. Tbh, I couldn't really stand him D; Yeah, he was super cute but there was something about him that I just didn't like >.<

Anyways, for the story/plot, I have to give it 10/10

The art was wonderful, and stunning and it's a 9/10 from me! \o/ A thing I found a bit weird was that it seemed like the drawing style changed in some of the CG's ?? :(

The music was suuupercute! I even remember the tracks now! It's obvs a 1000/10! *-*

So it's a 9.5/10 for the game overall (;

You can download it here!~

Walkthrough:

Kaius:

Catch up with him
4-B
Courtyard
Stay Here
Mysterious & Cool
Cafeteria
I should ask Kaius for help
Ryuu was at fault
I want to be close with Kaius

Ryuu:

Stay Behind
I don't remember
Roof
Laugh
Energetic & Happy
Roof
Teasingly wake him up
I should help him out
You shouldn't be so violent
Do you really feel that way? (Why can't she just say she likes him tooooo!! D:<)

Lucan:

Stay Behind
4-A
Classroom
Accept
Cute & Sweet
Courtyard
That sounds great!
I should help Lucan
I wish you two would stop fighting
You aren't pathetic

I know, that probably most of you have already played this game and probably doesn't care about my review *sob* but I promise to post reviews about some newer vn's soon! :)

Fangirl out~

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar